Founded in 1987 and listed on NASDAQ, our client is headquartered in the USA and has an annual turnover of over USD 2+ Billion. They are a leading provider of technology solutions for small, medium, enterprises throughout the North America, Europe and Asia. Their comprehensive expertise and proven experience in advanced technologies and consulting & implementation services makes them the preferred partner for many global MNC customers.
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Voice and Network Administrator will collaborate with other operations team members to support company’s internal voice and network infrastructure. This resource will handle day to day incident response, change management, problem management, and some project implementation work as needed. All work will be driven by system monitoring tools as well an enterprise ITSM platform.
- Incident Response
- Prioritize and resolve incident tickets including immediate escalation and urgent issue resolution
- Collaborate to enhance system management, maintenance, and monitoring strategies.
- Change Management
- Follow change management procedures to modify production infrastructure
- Coordinate all communications and end user notifications
- Implement proactive testing efforts to avoid future downtime
- Problem Resolution.
- Improve system reliability with proactive problem identification.
- Own and manage complex problems
- Project Implementation
- Collaborate with the project engineering team to facilitate project tasks
- Documentation and Training
- Maintain and update production infrastructure documentation
- Generate knowledgebase articles to assist other team members
- Cross-train other operations team members
- 5+ years related experience.
- CCNP certification (current) or demonstrated equivalent knowledge
- Ability to understand and analyze packet captures to solve complex VoIP and Networking challenges.
- Strong routing and switching experience
- Strong Cisco Call Manager experience
- Experience troubleshooting and managing telecommunications circuits
- Cisco Unity Connection
- Networking protocols and technologies to include TCP/IP, BGP, VPN, Trunking, Spanning Tree, and Layer 3 switching
- Demonstrated experience with the operation of Cisco network switches and routers and IOS commands.
- Monitoring strategies and deployments
- Ability to work in a collaborative team-oriented environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to mentor and serve as the escalation point to other team members.
- Cisco firewalls
- Cisco Telepresence
- Cisco Webex Administration
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise
- Zoom Call Recording
- Wireless networking
- F5 and Kemp Load Balancer
- Cisco Nexus
- General systems management including Active Directory and Windows Server management.
They offer an environment for career-driven individuals seeking to make a solid contribution to our company objectives and their own career enhancement. If you want to work in a challenging, performance-based environment and be rewarded for your efforts, then it is the place to build your career.