About the opportunity
Job Description and Key Responsibilities
The role of the Process Associate is to gain a detailed understanding of the process, conduct trainings, drive initiatives, take part in projects, maintain team MI, perform quality checks, keep an accurate record of the checks, identify issues and participate in discussions to agree actions to resolve issues identified.
- To be able to process work items within agreed service level accurately
- To quality check all work items the same day and report any errors
- Taking ownership of individual issues and ensuring that they are resolved to the satisfaction of the customer
- Completing projects as assigned including Testing prior to any system changes
- Liaison with other departments across sites
- Develop an understanding of Fidelity’s products and businesses as well as the internal and external clients
- To gain regulatory knowledge and ensure knowledge is maintained
- To keep the supervisor(s) informed of work in progress and escalate any issues/risks which may impact daily work and SLAs
- To ensure knowledge of procedures are kept up to date and any new procedures implemented
- Knowledge on stats and reporting would be added advantage
- Should be able to train the team members on critical tasks
- Should be able to review and update process documents independently
- Should be able to drive innovation in the team
Experience and qualifications
- Should be able to manage process escalations on their own
- Ability to process large volatile volumes to deadlines, whilst maintaining high standards of accuracy
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Self – motivated and flexible with the ability to work in offshore shifts
- Work towards achieving the relevant competency model for the role
- Flexible to handle any ad-hoc business requirements.
- Proactive approach to problem solving and service improvement
About Fidelity International
Fidelity International offers investment solutions and services and retirement expertise to more than 2.56 million customers globally. As a privately-held, purpose-driven company with a 50-year heritage, we think generationally and invest for the long term. Operating in more than 25 locations and with $783.6 billion in total assets, our clients range from central banks, sovereign wealth funds, large corporates, financial institutions, insurers and wealth managers, to private individuals.
Our Workplace & Personal Financial Health business provides individuals, advisers and employers with access to world-class investment choices, third-party solutions, administration services and pension guidance. Together with our Investment Solutions & Services business, we invest $567 billion on behalf of our clients. By combining our asset management expertise with our solutions for workplace and personal investing, we work together to build better financial futures.
Our clients come from all walks of life and so do we. We are proud of our inclusive culture and encourage applications from the widest mix of talent, whatever your age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, social background and more. We are a disability-friendly company and would welcome a conversation with you if you feel you might benefit from any reasonable adjustments to perform to the best of your ability during the recruitment process and beyond.
We are committed to being a truly flexible employer, encouraging and trusting our people to perform their role in the way that works best for them, our business, our colleagues and our clients. We offer the maximum possible flexibility over where and when you work for all, considering your role and any local regulations. We call this new approach "dynamic working".
Find out more about what we do, our history, our new approach of "dynamic working" and how you could be a part of our future at https://careers.fidelityinternational.com/about-us
Applying to this Job Role:
Please note you are only required to upload your CV/Resume to the application screen.