- Work on high profile corporate interior design projects. Supporting the team leader in Managing the delivery of the overall Interior project right from project conceptualization, Design development, design finalization, Tender and GFC drawings, documents and site visits during the execution phase and arranging to set up the spaces for hand over.
- Attend the Client work-sessions along with team leader to draw up a design brief. Understand the client’s goals and requirements of the project.
- Develop furniture layouts showing how the spaces inside the building will be organized, created & finished.
- Developing concepts presentation on the basis of requirement and the budget available for the project for client approval.
- Prepare all the required Shop Drawings-Furniture layout, Plan, Flooring layout, ceiling layout (coordinate with MEP), Elevations & details.
- Coordinate and Collaborate with our internal team, project consultants, CAD team, 3D visualizers and BOQ team.
- Research concepts and materials to support design concept on technical issues influencing design development.
- Excellent Portfolio of previous work.
- Creative talent, imagination and eye for design.
- Undertake design projects from completion.
Experience 4 - 7 Years
Salary 5 Lac 50 Thousand To 8 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.
Industry Fashion Designing & Merchandising
Qualification Diploma, Other Bachelor Degree
Key Skills corporate industry Interior Designing
Email ID firstname.lastname@example.org