Lead creative sessions for project kick-offs. Will establish creative direction for the entire line of online services and programs. Will supervise and inspire the creative team . Will work with the account team, strategy team, and copywriters to develop concepts and present to management. Will provide quality control over concepts and projects.
Creative Direction, India
Undergraduate degree in Fine Arts or related field or equivalent visual design and management experience required; graduate degree preferred.
- Develop creative programs and design concepts that meet the business objectives of the organization and that advance our brand strategy.
- Manage multiple projects from concept through completion.
- Generate multiple concepts for a campaign or project.
- Work with internal teams to generate ideas for pitching and proposals.
- Manage team members.
- Must possess a thorough understanding of interactive communications and delivery systems, processes, and user interface design as well as industry best practices.
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography & limitations of the web;
- Must understand Flash and have the ability to storyboard or translate ideas to designers .
- A strong working knowledge of experience design, brand development, interactive commerce and creative process.
- Print and web design capabilities are required and must know how to work in both media for integrated campaigns.