1. Understand the requirements of the project.
2. Ensure well-designed, testable, efficient and optimize code
3. Ability to deliver assigned work in a timely manner.
4. Able to communicate & collaborate efficiently with the team.
5. Approach technical issues with the solution-oriented mindset.
6. Able to perform thorough unit testing before code release to QA.
Technical and Professional Requirements: Â
1. Should have an understanding of the detail design/technical/functional/requirement document.
2. Familiar with the software development life cycle.
3. Should be strong in OOPS concepts.
6. Familiar with email writing and documentation.
7. Should have strong Analytical and problem-solving skills
Bachelor Of Technology (B.Tech/B.E), Master in Computer Application (M.C.A), Masters in Technology (M.Tech/M.E/M.Sc)