About BNP Paribas Group:
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 74 countries with more than 190,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 15,000 employees* and a presence in 14 markets, it provides clients with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs, and continues to develop its franchise in the region.
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas Group, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Mumbai and Chennai, we are a 24x7 global delivery center. We partner various business lines of BNP Paribas such as Corporate and Institutional Banking, Wealth Management, Retail Banking through three verticals - Information Technology, Operations and Finance Shared Services.
About Business line /Function :
IN IT IP Collaborative & Desktop Engineering Team provides Core IT Infra & Digital Services to BNPP Business Entities across India on highly secured Laptop/Desktops & Mobile devices following Global Group Standard Technology. Service availability is 24*7 with 365 days a year.
System Analyst (MS windows desktop Administrator & Print server)
4th November 2019
Business Line / Function:
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration
Deliver process improvements around the use of our core technologies (Active Directory, Windows OS, MPS Printing solution Administration).
Create technical documentation and procedures for the various APAC ITIP EUC implementers (L1, L2)
Deliver process improvements around our Monthly IT Security KRI’s (MS-Patches, AV protection, End-Point Protection).
Troubleshoot problems and quickly resolve issues, Analyze failures to minimize outages and interruptions.
Participate in the prompt closure of Service-Now tickets (REQ, INC, CHG) assigned to the Desktop Infrastructure team.
Participate in an on-call rotation
- Ensure to be proven as good team player to deliver the objectives assigned to the team.
- Manage ITSM tickets of desktop engineering and messaging tower
- Analyze all in detail of all major problems
- Follow the defined process and daily checklist
- Publish daily Reports/dashboard on progress of project activities and ticketing status
- Able to apply incident remediation, change management and patch management procedures for Managed printing solution
- Must have a continual improvement, risk mitigation focus, and proactively improve the monitoring, efficiency, reliability, capacity and quality of all IT services under his managed perimeter.
- Responsible for having an operational up to date BCP / DR documented and tested.
- Able to work in different shifts or on weekends to manage the service delivery.
Business relationship management
- Liaising with Business Application Teams, Regional IT Teams, Global Infrastructure Support and IT Security Teams to resolve issues, complete tasks and deliver projects in a timely fashion.
- Responsible for the SLA section related to the tower: SLA definition, reporting, dashboards.
- Ensure the coordination and collaboration with regional / Global Head of the relevant functional area.
- Ensure that the instructions and guidelines of the Group (esp. IT Security guidelines and Global ITI&P Governance) are respected and the architecture is validated.
- Responsible for controls to be run for as well as the closure of audit points related to the tower.
- Support projects
- Maintain reports and inventory of collab servers
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft Product such as Windows OS , Windows Server, Active Directory, implement solutions utilizing Microsoft technologies
- Windows Authentication experience would be a plus (Kerberos, Gemalto Smartcards, Entrust PKI)
- Working knowledge on DNS,NTFS ACL based permissions, Cluster Services, Group Policy Management
- Engage during Priority 1 issues to help define and communicate the issue and any necessary changes needed to resolve the issue.
- Aware of all critical changes to infrastructure and applications that could affect service delivery to their business customers.
- Hardware and Networking Knowledge, Remote Management Tools, Technical understanding on network topologies & devices.
- Good knowledge on ITIL
- Good Communication Skills
Specific Qualifications (if required)
(Please select up to 4 skills)
Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
Ability to deliver / Results driven
Communication skills - oral & written
(Please select up to 5 skills)
Ability to understand, explain and support change
Ability to manage a project
Ability to develop and adapt a process
Ability to develop and leverage networks
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
Other/Specific Qualifications (if required)