Provides financial information to management by monitoring and recording accounting data; and preparing financial reports.
Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information. Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
Responsibilities and Duties
* Managing & Overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department.
* Perform general accounting operation on Tally and prepare excel reports with data-entry management.
* Good knowledge of GST and TDS.
* Logistics, Import and Export Documentation.
* Accounts Payable / Receivable.
* Cash Receipts and Liquidity Forecasting.
* Monitoring & Analyzing Data & Product financial reports and statements.
* Establishing & enforcing proper accounting Methods, policies & principles.
* Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Qualification Required -:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in commerce or finance.
- Experience with financial reporting requirements.
- Experience in working with a legal entity.
Skills Required -:
* Accounting operations
* Data Entry Management
* Expert in GST and TDS, Tally and General Accounting.
* Basic Excel knowledge
* Reporting Skills
* Attention to Detail
* Reporting Research Results
* SFAS Rules
* Time Management
* General Math Skills
* Corporate finance
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹8,000.00 to ₹12,000.00 /month
- Tally: 1 year (Preferred)
- work: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Accounting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Paid leaves / Leave encashment
- Education assistance
- Phone / Internet reimbursement
- Production & Manufacturing
- Monitoring company accounts and conducting quarterly reviews
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Profit-and-loss statements
- Expense reports
- Cost reduction proposals
- Account reconciliation
- Invoice processing
- Running errands (bank deposits, etc.)
- Data entry