Expect more. Connect more. Be more at Diebold Nixdorf. Our teams automate, digitize, and transform the way more than 75 million people around the globe bank and shop in this hyper-connected, consumer-centric world. Join us in connecting people to commerce in this vital, rewarding role.
The Incident Resolution Management Agent is responsible for the resolution of service requests and associated services issues for nominated customer/s in ‘real time’. This includes proactively monitoring of open tickets to ensure achievement of contracted service levels. Post processing of service requests by documenting individual services / agreements and verification of debriefing information.
You are responsible for
- Contact point for customers in the context of specific services and escalation management.
- Proactively notify nominated customer/s or Internal stakeholders of potential issues that will impact on service performance and regular update these clients on call/Ticket/case status.
- Coordinating of the providers involved in the process on call level in cooperation with Supplier Manager.
- Reviews the performance of current delivery partners within service desk environment in cooperation with the supplier manager. Expectation is that the escalation manager acknowledges the e-mail and replies within 24 hours on a weekday to the escalation.
- Act as a single point of contact for customer in terms of escalations. If required, organizes and lead/participate in a conference call to solve the issue and report progress to the customer and stakeholders.
- Act as a single point of contact for internal teams to investigate and look into any customer escalations in alignment with the stakeholders - Only for Sr. IRM agent.
- Ticket Monitoring and Escalation Management.
- Responsible for ensuring that the set KPIs are achieved.
- Proactive open call monitoring to ensure the fulfillment of contracted SLA agreements, taking remedial action where tickets may go ‘out of contract’ without further attention, updating call history on the call management system, proactively updating customers about potential issues, answering requests on ticket status, etc.
- Post processing of incorrect or incomplete debriefed calls, informing all involved parties about remedial actions to prevent those “failures” in the future. Support of creating customer specific quality reports and recognition of chargeable services based on detailed debriefing data and checked against customer contract.
- Manage escalations of open tickets from customer or internal delivery units with support of involved delivery units if necessary.
- Verify debriefing of calls and if necessary collect missing information.
- Manage resolution of ticket specific service delivery issues, through route cause analysis of missed SLAs. If applicable detect recurring causes and propose specific ‘get well’ plans and take lead for agreed action plans. Only for Sr. IRM agent
- Driving, developing, managing and maintaining the escalation process. Involvement in handling escalated tickets and reduce WPS Only for Sr. IRM agent
- Observe process problems at all times. Contribute for optimization of processes.
- Proactively inform Team Manager or Service Desk Operations Manager about potential problems and offer process improvement suggestion if possible. Only for Sr. IRM agent
- Always share (new) knowledge to colleagues. Frequently use the corporate knowledge base to find solutions and provide input for it.
Support job training to new colleagues. Only for Sr. IRM agent
- Critical thinking and evaluation to manage open cases end to end with various stakeholders.
- Extended strength in communication, teamwork, processes and customer orientation, especially friendly and kind behavior on the phone.
- Strong service orientation and very good understanding of processes and their interdependencies.
- Ideally professional education in service or process oriented profession. In individual cases it is possible to assign the function to an employee, if the essential professional knowledge is acquired by work experience.
- Entry/Professional: Minimum 2 years experiences in service and process oriented environment. Expert: Deep experience by successful acting as Sr. 1st Level Agent / 2nd Level Agent or IRM agent for min. 1 year
- Good Understanding of the related customer processes and work environment.
- Good knowledge of and experience in using the relevant tools and procedures.
- Native Speaker quality in required local language/primary language.
- Good English language skills (written and verbal)
- Experience in using MS Office products.
- Basic ITIL skills
- Knowledge in Banking and Retail industry preferred.
- Willingness to work in shift models (24/7), based on customer requirements.
Requisition Employer Description
Why should you join Diebold Nixdorf?
Brightest minds + technology and innovation + business transformation The people of Diebold Nixdorf are 23,000+ teammates of diverse talents and expertise in more than 130 countries, harnessing future technologies to deliver personalized, secure consumer experiences that connect people to commerce. Our culture is fueled by our values of collaboration, decisiveness, urgency, willingness to change, and accountability.
–Diebold Nixdorf is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Primary LocationHyderabad, Telangana, IndiaRemote, India
Remote - Work from HomeYes