- Receivables Management Follow up on strategies of field for the portfolio managed.
- Monitor and review field team to achieve set targets.
- Achieve the Resolution, Normalization & Rollbacks as per targets.
- Inventory Control for reducing opening balance of portfolio using the roll back & normalization concepts
- Collection Efficiency has to be tracked, monitored and improved consistently over the Baseline targets published on an ongoing basis.
- Ensure the work flow is planned and all the necessary interventions are actioned to achieve the Baseline in order to improve Collection Efficiency.
- To ensure the SD Preferred Process is followed with separate focus on various Pre-defined Prefered segments.
- To ensure follow up is done as per the laid down process wrt to allocation for Bank Officers, dedicated HDB(ADFC) callers and Referrals.
- To ensure Branch liaising is recorded through trails and capture of correct action code for monitoring and reporting purposes
- Id cards/ receipt books are allocated only to resources deployed on the portfolio to ensure to misuse Ensure compliance from the vendors on laid down processes eg Cash TAT etc.
- Highlight instances where the same has not been adhered to the Bucket Manager/ Centre Manager Negotiation and People Management Facilitate and monitor recruitments with a clear objective of future requirements and timely communication of the same to the vendor to prevent shortfall of field resources Design review mechanism along with agency supervisor to ensure adequate portfolio churn and set productivity bench marks.
- Improve collection efficiency and maximize resolution/ roll backs.
- Motivate the team in order to meet units targets.
- Manage escalations and ensure resolution of all cases.
- Ensure trainings/ refresher trainings for telecalling team members at regular intervals to enhance negotiation skills thus improving collection efficiencies Ensure separate review of cases which is allocated to the same field resource for more than 6 months to ascertain there is no false commitment/ cash misappropriation on this account Identify opportunity to increase contribution of payment collection through digital mediums.
- Educate customers and encourage them to use digital medium for remitting payments.
- Track, closely monitor and drive the teams to increase contribution of digital payments.
- Sufficient hands on work experience of min. 2 years and above in financial industry (Fresher also Applicable)
- Should have managed a team of agencies staff/outsourced staff demonstrating high level of competence.
- Should be mature enough to handle customer and agency executives/vendors pressurized situations and ensure targets /deadlines
- Should be mature enough to handle people in pressurized situations and ensure targets /deadlines met.
- Should possess good communication skills
- Should be able to handle deadlines and compliance items
- Should be good on follow up and accomplishment of targeted achievements
Contact us: 9384363777 ( Mahisha, HR Admin)
Job Location: Erode & Coimbatore
Job Type: Permanent
Job Types: Full-time, Fresher, Walk-In
Salary: ₹22,000.00 to ₹28,000.00 /month
- work: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Provident fund (PF)
- Flexible work hours
- Phone / Internet reimbursement