Below mentioned the job description for Graphic Designer
Exp-Minimum 2 years
You will be reporting to the creative director and will be responsible for highly usable and intuitive interface creation.
Responsibilities in detail:
- Develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs for mobile.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the design process
- Participate in the development process from definition, through design, build, test, release, and maintenance.
- Stay abreast of UX trends and look for creative ideas and inspiration in parallel analogous worlds.
- Research and track advancements in mobile application design patterns.
- Break any design problems down into viable actionable chunks and solve them with clarity and precision.
- Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in the mobile design field.
- Work for both Android and iOS based apps
- Strong graphic design skills, with a good understanding of typography, intuitive layouts and palate development.
- Strong ability to recognise and predict use-cases and user interaction, including happy path, edge and corner cases, and incorporate them into designs.
- Excellent understanding of user-experience design for mobile and the web, technology trends, demonstrable design skills, and ability to show relevant work.
- Proven ability to deliver high quality designs.
- A team player who can easily adapt in a rapidly changing environment.
- Expert level skills in Photoshop, In-vision App, UXP in and other relevant design tools.
- Deep understanding of Apple’s human interface design guidelines, Android design and other mobile platform designs, including Google’s material design.
Job Type: Full-time
- Graphic Design: 2 years (Required)
- Media & Communications