- To follow all Hyatt Food & Beverage Standards for answering phone enquiries, handling email enquiries, preparing proposals and contracts, conducting Hotel Tours, planning Food & Beverage, creating Event Confirmations, Event execution and Event follow-up
- To fully and correctly use Delphi
- To maintain complete records of all Food & Beverage agreements, contracts and quotes for the hotel as per Hyatt’s Policies & Procedures.
- To ensure that all hotel, company and local rules, policies and regulations relating to financial record keeping, money handling and licensing are adhered to, including the timely and accurate reporting of financial information.
- Submits Food & Beverage report to Director of Food & Beverage in a timely manner.
- Provides accurate reporting of business booked to the Event Coordinator for monthly consolidation.
- Prepares and ensures all Food & Beverage Orders are distributed to concerned department in a timely manner.
- Entertains and conducts Hotel inspections to clients whenever required.
- Spends time in each function/ event to ensure that the functions/ event are managed well by the Food & Beverage team.
- Establishes and maintains strong relationship with the established clientele and constantly explores into new business opportunities.
- Together with your Event Team to be primarily responsible for converting all incoming leads.
- To answer incoming telephone enquiries and acknowledge emailed enquiries within two hours of receipt
- Where required, to handle last minute leads from enquiry to conversion to the day of the event.
- To undertake telemarketing activities to identify new business opportunities where required.
- To follow the Hyatt Standards in relation to the conversion of Event leads.
- To deliver the brand promise and provide exceptional client service at all times
- To provide courteous and professional service to our internal customers in other departments
- Meets and greets VIP guests upon arrival/ departure.
- Conducts regular Market Surveys and Competitor Researches.
- Entertains and conducts site inspections to relevant Companies representatives/ Government officials/ delegates whenever required.
- To meet your designated revenue targets.
- To assist with the preparation and regular update of the departmental budget
- To continuously seek ways to maximise revenues and profits by cross selling and up-selling other hotel facilities and services.
Sales and Marketing
- To fully utilise the correct photography, presentation material and approved selling phrases for all forms of client presentations.
Learning and Development
- To take responsibility for your own learning and development
- Complete your initial Personal Learning Plan and take advantage of the numerous learning and development opportunities that are available within Hyatt
- To invest in your own appreciation of taste and style by extensive reading and exposure to trends with other luxury brands and services
- To take responsibility for increasing your knowledge of all aspects of our food and beverage product and service
- To attend (and prepare for) a daily briefing, Event Confirmation meetings and any other meetings as require.
- To ensure brand standards have been implemented.
- To respond to the results of the Brand Standard Audit and ensures that the relevant changes are implemented
- To work in a supportive and flexible manner with the other departments in line with our purpose
- To support the hotel’s target for NPS and customer service
- To ensure that the defined ISO standards are followed while on duty
- To support the implementation of our purpose, demonstrating and reinforcing Hyatt’s Values , Leadership Profile and Hyatt Regency Guiding principle
- To ensure high standards of personal grooming and hygiene standards
Degree or Diploma in Hotel Management
Relevant Work Experience