As the leading banonsumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business – they were made just right for you.
MC is the local Mortgage Specialist who will be the lead for driving the Mortgage business in his / her territory and will have key deliverables of Mortgage volumes and documentation.
Roles and Responsibilities
Responsible for the P&L Account, delivering the top line & bottom line of the Mortgage business in line with organization needs
Sales Budget and Plan, COA, Customer Retention, Recruitment & Product Training
Handling aspects pertaining to Portfolio monitoring, Project Approval, Legal, Technical, PDD, Referral Billing, vendor management & sales Manager Incentives etc.
Acquire customers for Home Loan from open market, Branch network, Channel partner and Builder relationship.
Build new relationships with builder community basis projects and expansion plans.
Developed strategic plans rolled out to business and built revenue streams with various product mix
Portfolio management, PDD management, collection, Customer service, Vendor Management
Guide the customer towards applying for Home Loan and explain the product features in terms of ROI, Processing Fees, Terms and conditions very clearly.
Ensure adherence to KYC documents as per the guidelines of the company. Ensure proper completion of the files within timeline as per the company checklist
Ensure proper closure of disbursement documentation within the timeline.
Attend customer calls and properly attend to their requests for ensure high customer satisfaction. Communicate the reasons for rejection to the customer.
Job Duties & responsibilities
1) Work with the Treasures Relationship Manager team to convert the Mortgage Leads from the existing base of customers.
2) Driving the sales pitch to interested customers, provide necessary subject matter expertise on Home Loans and detail the DBS Home Loan product.
3) Sourcing of Home Loan applications, completing the documentation as per DBS guidelines, collection of Processing fees etc.
4) To collect disbursal documents consisting of legal documentation, promissory notes, mortgage T&C’s etc.
5) Collect ECS and original Sale agreement / offer document for disbursals.
6) Provide assistance to collection teams to maintain standard repayment schedules for customers, assist in delinquent cases.
7) Facilitate product training jointly with Product manager to the TRM team.
8) Manage customer issues on service / applications.
1) Proven track record in Mortgage sales, meeting loan volume budgets etc
2) Understanding of the mortgage business and market
3) Understanding of competition and key market practices.
4) Thorough product knowledge.
5) Should have relevant assets experience in the local market and have understanding of key customer segments.
Education / Preferred Qualifications
1) An MBA / CA with relevant number of years of experience in banking and specifically in Home loans is preferable.
1) Excellent listening skills, with inquisitive mind
2) Strong ability to influence
3) Self drive and highly ambitious
4) Good written and verbal communication skills
5) Result oriented and the ability to produce results under pressure.
6) Relationship building and management skills.
7) Understanding of competitive positioning
8) Strong customer orientation and focused on brand
9) Creative with lateral thinking ability
10) Attention to detail and tenacious
11) Self Starter
12) Skilled seller to be a role model for the team.
1) Sound understanding of Mortgages business and market
2) Knowledge of home loan products to assist clients and relationship managers.
3) Sound knowledge on home loan documentation, regulatory guidelines.
1) Close interaction with City Business teams and TRM teams to ensure consistent delivery of Home loan sales budgets
2) Close interaction with Mortgages Product team, Ops team, and customer service teams.
Primary Location: India-Tamil Nadu-Chennai
Job: Product Sales
Job Posting: May 21, 2021, 7:57:55 AM