North 2201-Delhi HO, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
NORTH TALENT ACQUISITION
Job posted on
Oct 31, 2021
0 - N.A.
- Business/ Financials
- To take care of hiring forecast spread sheets for all departments based on the Budget List as well as prioritizing based on the inputs from weekly/ monthly meetings.
- Work with Department Heads to identify appropriate manpower requirements for each account and project.
- Driving creative talent strategies including strategic research, social media, online databases, Boolean and networking
- Conduct regular meetings with the Hiring Managers on the recruitment status and close the positions as per the TAT
- Customer (Both Internal & External)
- Assist in the identification and management of vendors and facilitate initial discussions necessary to meet specific project requirements
- Sourcing, assessing and selecting candidates through employee referrals, Job portals, campus recruitment, existing database, dealing with HR Consultants and recruitment agencies
- Uses an understanding of talent markets and complex candidate profiles, as well as growing relationships with new talent pools and communities with future potential, to identify and engage candidates for immediate and future talent needs
- Create a database of profiles
- Internal Process
- Result oriented recruiter with ability to fine tune process and methodology to optimize the end use
- Uses subject matter expertise on applying recruiting policies, standards, regulations throughout the recruitment lifecycle to educate stakeholders and candidates on policy, system, and process issues.
- Maintains current documentation on candidates’ qualifications and status in the appropriate staffing or tracking system, within compliance guidelines
- Felicitate the hiring issues / conflict resolution with the Recruitment Manager and the respective department heads/hiring manager.
- Receive, analyse and report on weekly utilization reports to hiring manager/department heads.
- Innovation & Learning
- Maintain constant knowledge of current and upcoming projects as they relate to recruitment
- Identifying key differentiators to boost up Performance Standards.
- Adhere to the best recruitment practices.