Drive retail loan product by creating a pipeline of potential clients and developing a robust business model for the company.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Identify and build relationships with new clients by cold calling as appropriate within the respective market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities as well as meeting potential clients to grow, maintain, and leverage network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization and set up meetings accordingly.
- Work with the sales team to develop proposals that will anticipate the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to reach a positive conclusion.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Actively arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Use knowledge of the market and competitors to identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators so as to maximize sales
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management system.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure the team tracks and records activity on accounts while helping to close deals to meet targets.
- Partner with the marketing team to ensure that prerequisites (like prequalification or getting on a vendor list) are fulfilled in a timely manner.
- Lead and supervise the team so as to facilitate best in class business development training that will ensure the company is represented in the best light.
- Identify and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s people and capabilities so as to maximize the company’s performance
Post Graduate/ Graduate in any discipline