Clinical Assistant - (20002009)
HOD - MS
Years of Experience:
Will assist the surgeons in the non medical administrative work like:
- Adhere to the code of conduct
- / code of ethics applicable to all Hospital employees.
Management of appointments.
Secretarial help for Surgeons.
Following up the discharge process, including readying / typing of discharge summaries under supervision of the admitting team.
Managing the requisite paper-work related to insurance / credit patients admitted under the team, in collaboration with the respective operational departments and under supervision / guidance of treating physician.
Ensuring that paper work related to admission / discharge process is in place, as per hospital requirements.
Follow up labs / radiology advised by admitting team, in collaboration with Nursing staff.
Assist / accompany the Doctors on rounds
Assist the Doctors in OT / procedure rooms. ( secretarial help)
- Ensure that the pre-procedure paper work, as per hospital requirements, is in place.
- A clinical assistant is not a substitute / proxy for the admitting physician / surgeon, under any circumstances, and cannot stand in for them.
- No medical care is to be provided by the Clinical assistant (both supervised & unsupervised).
- He / she is not allowed to make any notes in the case file of a patient.
- He / She is not allowed to prescribe any medication or ask for any investigations.
- He / she cannot assess / examine a patient except under the direct supervision of the treating physician / surgeon.
Apollo Rajshree Hospital Pvt Ltd Scheme No 74 Sector C Vijay Nagar INDORE-452010 Indore 452010
Apollo Rajshree Hospital
Mar 3, 2021