Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you used to leading Fusion HCM projects? Can you plan and manage multiple projects that are running simultaneously? Do you have strong stakeholder engagement and communication skills? Do you like to be challenged and encouraged to learn and grow professionally?
We’re looking for someone to be:
- responsible for running multiple projects in the Core HR delivery tower., this will include both Oracle Fusion HCM as well as other IT projects
- provide guidance and direction to teams to support Oracle best practices for implementation of projects to Core HR - Oracle Fusion HCM
- hands-on approach to planning and managing overall project schedules, for multiple projects running simultaneously, this includes working closely with our application vendors
- significant stakeholder engagement including leadership role in management meetings
- drive effective project governance to stay in line with scope, budget and timelines including consistent report mechanisms
- assess and remediate risks including escalation, issues, tracking these plus deliverables on our RAID reports
adhere and drive compliance of delivery standards
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
You’ll be working in the HRIT team in Pune, India. We provide a global collaborative community and you will play an important role in working with the whole team on timely delivery of HRIT projects.
Our culture centers around being proud and driven by our curiosity. We are always looking to the future for inspiration and embracing challenges. We are entrepreneurial and leverage diverse skills, backgrounds and solutions to constantly improve and transform. We are outcome driven - we are responsible and focused on results and operational excellence. We work collaboratively to deliver a brighter future for our clients in partnership with our business. Your views and opinion matter and active dialogue and participation is encouraged.
This is an exciting time to join HRIT as you will be an essential part of our new journey. You must be highly skilled and proficient in your area of expertise and contribute to our IT programs.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
- experience on multiple full lifecycle Oracle Fusion ERP Cloud implementation projects or similar ERP/SaaS/in-house applications (70,000+ employees utilizing the application across all geographies)
- worked as a project manager, focusing on HR IT applications, for at least 5 years within the financial services sector
- managed all facets of large-scale HR IT projects and met deliverables
- proven adherence of software lifecycle methodologies
- strategic thinker and excellent communicator, able to coach, lead and convince
- proven success managing technical delivery of solutions in agile and waterfall oriented teams
- adaptable and able to work effectively across different teams and functions (non-IT)
- bachelor/ master or equivalent work experience with a focus in Technology or HR
- project manager qualification such as PRINCE2 or agile project management is required or equivalent work experience
- must be proficient in English both spoken and written
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting India
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.