1. Hire, supervise and evaluate the Records and Registration staff
2. Organize and administer the academic functions, in order to provide maximum service to students while ensuring efficient and effective workflow.
3. Participate and serve as part of the Student Services Team. Lead initiatives as determined by the University.
4. Supervise the coordination, evaluation and certification of all graduation applications, while overseeing the complete graduation process to include all elements of the rehearsal and ceremony.
5. Responsible for collecting, recording, maintaining and reporting of student records within UGC guidelines, e.g., grades, registration data, transcripts, mid-term verification, athletic eligibility and other associated audits
6. Provide leadership and develop appropriate recommendations for the implementation of related technology application in support of enhanced services offered through Registration and Records
7. Develop and administer the departmental budget
8. Research, analysis and resolution of student disputes as they relate to records and registration
9. Collaborate with administrators, deans, faculty, IT and counselors to facilitate and improve services to students, including catalog and registration/records policy questions.
10. Coordinate, control and regulate all activities of administration, human resources, Finance & Accounts and other related matters for efficient functioning of the University.
11. Execute and administer the outsourcing contracts for various services of the University.
12. Serve as ex-officio member of Academic and Administrative Committees as per the Act and
- Demonstrated understanding of the application of modern communication technology.
- A proven record in working successfully with diverse set of people ranging from academicians to administrative staff
- A positive attitude and ability to plan and adapt to change and guide change in the organization
- Ability to collaborate effectively with different departments and cross-functional teams
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills, and
- Proven skills of managing project and programme portfolios.
Job Types: Full-time
Experience: Proven record of successful supervisory experience in a people oriented environment. 105 years in a related area.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to ₹800,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Singtam - 737134, Sikkim: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- total work: 10 years (Preferred)
Speak with the employer