Your field of responsibility
The Desk side - End User Support Specialist (L1) is responsible for supporting customers on all end user devices such as desktop, laptop, thin client, virtual machines, mobiles, Video Conferencing room support, Data center operations support related IT requests & Incidents. Incidents and requests will be coming from end users via ServiceNow queues.
A set of tools will be provided to interact with clients via each support channel and Desk side Support Specialist will be trained in operation and administration of the Credit Suisse tools. High level of client communication as well as strong team-player skilled is required.
- Overall experience in between 1 to 2 years only
- Handling of tickets and reporting for all IT related issues, applications, desktops, laptops, mobility issues, Voice, Services, Network Services, Server support, etc.
- Manage production incidents from inception to resolution
- Ownership and Resolution of desktop related faults within agreed service level agreements
- Responsible for all issues and requests, which include on-boarding/off-boarding, system setup/upgrade, application and hotfixes deployment co-ordination, information security rollout, business continuity, and Move-Add-Change
- Responsible to support data center operations, maintenance & power down activities
- Pro-active reduction of severity and type of faults by root cause analysis methods
- Communication with users on status of faults within agreed timeline periods
- Manage and prioritize all tickets, either resolving them directly or re-assigning them to relevant support teams as required
- Provide all internal clients with a dedicated, positive and efficient service at all times
- ITSM Focus on high-quality incident data, recorded into ITSM incident booking system
- Alignment to process and procedures to maintain quality and professionalism.
- Maintain Confidentiality of the business, and ensure compliance to the firm’s IT process & security policies
Your future colleagues
The Bank User Support Service & Bank User Branch Support team provides End User Support to all Credit Suisse Staff and Technology users via a variety of different Support Channels with an aim that our bank users receive quality voice, chat, offline resolution and onsite support based upon their chosen support tier.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
You are expected to possess the below:
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
At least 1-2 years of experience in Desktop Support
In-depth and excellent support knowledge of Virtual Machines, Thin Clients, Desktop, Laptops, Windows 10, MS Office, IE blackberry mobile, Skype, Zoom applications
Proficient in MS Office suits & preparation of Power-Point presentations
ITIL v3/4 foundation and Microsoft Windows Certification preferred
Analytical skills to solve incidents
A focus on high quality delivery and continuous improvement of systems and processes
Ability to recognize priorities and handle client’s expectations
Demonstrate a high level of customer focus and empathy
Can remain calm in high pressure and/or difficult situations
Analyze and resolve problems with minimal supervision
Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Preferable experience on
Experience of supporting Microsoft 365 products – Exchange online, SharePoint, OneDrive, MS teams
Experience with different international Market Data Platforms (RMDS/ EIKON FXT)
Experience supporting India Broker Dealer Trading (NSE/BSE Exchange Connectivity/ RBI
Support for Market Data Apps i.e. Installation, troubleshooting of Bloomberg, Reuters etc.
Remote access technologies including VPN, Citrix and Blackberry
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.