Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Come join our team and our employee-focused culture and help drive our customers' data to meaningful customer outcomes.
A new Job opportunity has arisen with in Hitachi Vantara for Reporting Analyst responsible for reporting on Global Sales deals actual vs target vs revenue recognised on a weekly/monthly/Quarterly and yearly basis.
As Reporting Analyst (All Accounts plus Sales headcount analysis) –at Hitachi Vantara, you will be gatekeeper for any change in Cost centre for Sales head. Creating reports on BI platform and maintaining recurring reporting needs from Sales/Finance or HR management This position reports to the Reporting Manager and part of Variable Pay Global Sales Finance team.
- Track and record sales territory/customer assignments and customer account splits
- Publish District Attainment Reporting for America
- Generate commissionable or net revenue information by retrieving, consolidating and managing large data sets
- Prepare and reconcile individual and/or team statements
- Report revenue achieved versus target as well as commission/bonus payments
- Validate and audit monthly reports for accuracy, completeness and consistency
- Analyze calculations, bonus payments, accruals, and historical information
- Provide and communicate resolution of compensation issues
Global and GSI Accounts - Sales Representatives/ Managers/Directors/Vice President
Sales Operations - Geo/Region/Country Managers
FP&A Geo Head/Field Finance Managers managing GAM or GSI accounts.
SFDC and IT Administration Team/Managers
- BS/BA in Finance or equivalent
- Minimum of 5+ years of work experience in Accounting, Finance /Record To Report/Financial Planning & Reporting preferably in global organization.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel; able to create/manipulate Pivot Tables, Advance Formulas. Create reports in Excel/Access data base. Proficient with Visual basic with hands on experience of creating Macro file
- HTML, SQL, VBA for (Excel, Access, Outlook, IE)
- MS Access, Toad, SSRS. ADO, Power Pivot, Query Builder, Slicer
- BI Tools, Essbase, SmartView.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Strong Oracle Financials or equivalent ERP experience
- Strong understanding and experience of working or Oracle based reporting tool.
- Open to work on 24/5 environment since handling Global position.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.