Associate Systems Engineer ||
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
Why Work For Us:
Dell is primed to recruit the best and brightest candidates from all across the globe. We take pride in fostering a winning, innovative, inclusive employee culture. We also take calculated risks and we celebrate big victories when they pay off.
Our Employee Value Proposition:
Our Culture Code unites us and makes us a great family of companies and a great place to work. It’s how we run the business, go to market, work together and provide inspirational leadership. Our culture code is defined by our values and are made real every day by defining expectations for how we work and how we lead.
As a Sales Engineer, you will work with India field / inside sales team and technical sales representatives to drive Enterprise business (servers, storage, networking products & solutions) in the allocated business space, removing technical barriers, and providing business solutions. This is a techno-commercial role wherein you should meet or exceed sales objectives (Sales quota) by providing technical sales consulting in opportunities that require a complex solution to an account's Enterprise IT Infrastructure requirements. Take a lead role on the technical side as the TECHNICAL SALES LEADER to ensure that the Dell solutions are comprehensive; achieve customer goals, and provide an outstanding customer experience.
Work with appropriate customer technical personnel to build relationships at the right levels. Demonstrate advanced knowledge in Operating Systems, networking, and server/storage consolidation principles. Field-based & high level technical selling experience is preferred. Must be able to demonstrate a strong sense of business acumen and drive for enterprise sales closures.
- Have functional competence on Enterprise products like x86 Servers, Storage, and Networking etc.
- Possess good understanding of associated technologies and solutions such a Virtualization, VDI, Consolidation, Microsoft Solutions, Open Stack etc.
- Understand and articulate the reasons behind customer requirements. Prepare and propose solutions to resolve those business requirements/challenges
- Build strong relationship with OEM stakeholders (VMWare, Microsoft, SAP, RedHat etc.)
- Competitively analyze & position viz-a-viz competition, and ensure business generation to closure thru activities, customer visits and proposals to meet customer requirements
- Provide timely weekly business reports e.g. funnel, forecast, activity report, etc. and Manage and work with both channel partners and key end customers
- 8+ years of relevant experience
- Graduation in relevant field
- Good understanding of Enterprise business markets and eco-system
- Conversant with west customers, Pricing skills & eco-system players such as OEMs & ISVs Executive presence and ability to communicate with leaders, peers and stakeholders
- Experience in working with cross functional teams / regional teams
- Good understanding of IT hardware industry and Enterprise products
- Good analytical skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PPT is desired
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here
Engineering Sales India-Sales Systems-Engineer