Whatever your interests, whatever your talents, at Diversey there's a special career that's right for you. One that meets your goals and the company's objectives.
Will be responsible for market analysis, drawing business proposition, establishing business & service partners and carry product demonstrations.
- Managing the distribution system in the territory.
- Maintain and develop all profitable accounts by continuously offering key profitable technologies and products.
- Ensure overall customer retention level and territory value.
- Increase sales through penetration of full line of product and system solution offering laundry, kitchen, housekeeping, personal care, floor care, equipment’s, mops and tools and pest management systems to existing customers; recommending profitable product solutions.
- Increase sales through new account sales and penetrate target market sectors by introducing new value added systems by identifying prospects, scheduling
sales calls and successfully closing sale; meeting new account sales goals.
- Provide regularly scheduled preventative maintenance, delivery of product, installation of equipment and emergency service while selling systems benefits to maintain current customer base. .
- Educate and train customers on proper handling of chemicals and care of equipment; reinforce safe use of products at customer accounts.
Once part of the team, you'll have the opportunities to further yourself each and every day. From career discussions with supervisors and experienced professionals, to global, world-class training and development seminars, a career at Diversey is all about reaching the goals you have today, while setting new ones for tomorrow.