- Assists the Front Office Management Team in efficiently managing the department according to the established concept statement providing a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service at all times
- Ensures the strict control of room keys.
- Liaises and organizes with Housekeeping Department that the established cleaning schedules for VIP’s in - house and arrivals are strictly adhered to.
- Coordinates all Repair and Maintenance and reports maintenance job orders.
- Understands rate structure and promotional rates available.
- Understands the sequence of duties related to VIP Guests.
- Assists in making sure that all Touches of Hyatt and the Rooms Top 20 have been implemented.
- Responds to the results of the Consumer Audit and ensures that the relevant changes are implemented.
- Ensure that brand standards have been implemented
- Respond to the results of the Brand Standard Audit and ensure that the relevant changes are implemented.
- Support the hotels target for NPS and customer service.
- Ensure that the defined ISO standards are followed while on duty.
- Ensures that Front Office employees work in a supportive and flexible manner with other departments, in line with our purpose.
- Works closely with other management personnel in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the hotel and the satisfaction of hotel guests.
- Ensures that all guest details are entered correctly in accordance with the principles of clean data.
We require a profile who speaks Japanese fluently (Indian origin only)
Diploma/qualification in Hospitality or Tourism Management