- 7+ years professional experience in program/product management, operations analysis, management consulting, technical project management, and/or engineering.
- Experience building tools/products to automate manual business processes.
- Experience in designing and implementing Machine Learning models to address business issues
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technology / Business or a related field with a focus on analytics.
- Demonstrated ability to use hard data and metrics to measure performance, determine improvements and drive innovations through simplification, standardization and automation
- Strong attention to detail, customer obsessed with a strong drive for results
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, handle multiple priorities under limited supervision and provide thought leadership to drive process and business transformation
- A willingness to dive into software environments and technical issues as part of maintaining the skills necessary to manage products and projects
- Proficient in SQL, VBA and MS Excel
Does the opportunity to solve customer pain points at scale excite you? If yes, then we have an exciting role for you.
We are looking for a Product Manager with strong techno-functional experience who can own and deliver results at scale across multiple areas within retail. The ideal candidate is someone with a passion for process automation, innovation and business solutioning with demonstrated ability of applying these skills. The candidate will be a part of PEARL (Process Excellence and Automation for Retail) team based out of Hyderabad, India, within the US Hardlines Organization. The successful candidate will: 1) work on diverse projects within PEARL’s portfolio that cut across functional areas (vendor management, instock, pricing, and/or marketing) and across GLs, to drive operational efficiency (in the form of time savings) through process excellence, incremental Free Cash Flow (FCF) and OPS improvement, 2) collaborate with various business partners (GL and functional leads, central teams, and stakeholders from marketplaces outside of US as applicable) to launch and deliver projects, 3) shape products/tools we build so that they can be deployed at scale, and 4) identify high impact opportunity areas to solve problems at scale.
This position provides a great opportunity to impact a major part of Amazon’s business and requires operating with significant autonomy. The candidate should have excellent product and program management skills, communication proficiency, and motivation to deliver results in a fast-paced environment. Candidate should demonstrate a passion for working on behalf of customers, have a track record of timely delivery of large-scale projects, and have the ability to operate independently.
- Conceptualize, design and implement products/tools/solutions to address business problems. Identify root cause(s) and build scalable solutions to address the root cause
- Partner with multiple stakeholders across GLs and Functions to enable and drive solution adoption. Device mechanisms to measure and track benefits from solution implementation
- Own the long-term vision, strategy, and roadmap for your product/solution as it matures, and think big to identify global business opportunities worthy of investment.
- Identify ML (Machine Learning) use cases and design ML based solutions for it
- Operate with significant autonomy to deliver results and achieve the goals and objectives of both your team and the broader organization.
- Create and automate reports as needed and clearly communicate ideas to all stakeholders, including senior management through docs (6-pagers, 2-pagers etc.)
- Enable cross-functional projects to faster completion through business intelligence and technology leadership
- Familiarity with QuickSight and/or Tableau
- Robotics Process Automation (RPA), Python scripts, Selenium etc.