Job Profile :
System Administrator Unix
Job Location :
Experience Required :
Job Description :
• Good knowledge of Linux and UNIX server operating systems.
- Ability to clearly present technical approaches and findings in oral and written formats.
- May be required to participate in evening and weekend support of Patch Management activities, and overseeing reports.
- Provide leadership and technical directions to a team of systems administrators.
- Self-motivated and directed with the ability to perform without appreciable direction.
- Ensure servers are secured per the approved requirements, and have approved security applications installed.
- Assign appropriate staff and respond to all audit activities.
- Experience with network infrastructure in UNIX and Linux servers environment.
- Proven ability to lead a team in a complex, customer-driven environment.
- Plan, organize, coordinate, assign, and monitor all aspects of a technical team, and redirect efforts as needed to meet operational and project requirements.
- Serve as technical lead, escalation point, and coordinate resources to ensure critical incident tickets are worked and resolved per SLA requirements.
- Experience developing technical solutions to complex problems that require the use of ingenuity and creativity.
- Participate in an on-call rotation
AIX+Linux knowlege will be an advantage