Ø Bachelor's Degree
- Basic knowledge of Computer, Internet and Microsoft Office products
- Good communication skills in English (written & Verbal)
- Critical analysis and logical skills
- Proven experience and ability to meet quality standards (timeliness and accuracy)
- Previous US health insurance experience preferably in Claims Ops
- Prior Benefit Coding or Benefit Systems Analyst/IT experience, a plus
- Collects and analyzes data about business needs, assists in determining specific business application software requirements, and ensures requirements are incorporated into system designs and testing
- Builds and enters standard benefit plans with the appropriate plan provisions and state mandates for various medical products
- Researches and responds to standard inquiries from various departments.
- Provides support with a focus on customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrates and applies an understanding of state mandates and the plan provisions contained in the certificate of insurance.
SNoPrimary SkillProficiency Level *Rqrd./Dsrd.
Proficiency LevelGeneric Reference
PL1The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.
PL2The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.
PL3The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.
PL4The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.
Employee Status :
Full Time Employee
Job Posting :
Dec 04 2019
CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.