Under general supervision, conducts quality assurance testing of highly complex software applications.
- Carries out procedures to ensure that all information systems products and services meet minimum organization standards and end-user requirements.
- Writes test plans and detailed test scripts supporting test cases derived from an analysis of functional requirements and programming specifications.
- Thoroughly tests software to ensure proper operation and freedom from defects prior to implementation.
- Documents and works to resolve all problems.
- Devises improvements to current procedures and develops models of possible future configurations.
- Performs work flow analysis and recommends quality improvements.
- Establishes software quality standards for life cycle, documentation, development methods, testing and maintenance.
- Establishes advanced software test standards and methods and conducts complex software tests.
- Bachelor's Degree Computer Science, a related field or equivalent experience Req
- Two (2) or more years related experience in quality assurance and testing Req
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with proven technical writing abilities
- Strong analytical skills, problem-solving ability and logical thinking capabilities
- Excellent inter-personal skills, working in collaboration with onshore and offshore teams
- Proven ability to work independent and productively
- Adaptive for change and implementing new technologies & process
- Should be proactive with a zeal to learn and have an inquisitive attitude
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.