Roles and Responsibilities:
- Curriculum and content design for high school or secondary grades suitable for online teaching
- The content design should use best pedagogical practices - identify key learning objectives, use
lesson flow that enhances students’ learning and use appropriate visual aids such as
image/diagrams, gifs, and short video clips.
- Create storyboards through brainstorming with the team.
- Coordinate with the graphic media team to create necessary visual aids to be used in content.
- Design in-class and post class assessments and worksheets.
- Create, update & review supplementary content materials like short notes, assignments, tests,
quizzes, Mock test series etc.
- Be responsible for achieving Learning experience and Learning outcome improvement goals.
- Track student performance data and feedback. Use them to identify gaps in content
design/delivery and recommend corrective actions.
- Maintain the established quality parameters for content pieces of the subject in the target course.
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in the respective subject for which you are applying.
- Excellent knowledge of the respective subject for which you are applying.
- Good pedagogical skills. Prior teaching experience would be an added advantage.
- 1-2 years of experience in curriculum design. Freshers with excellent pedagogical/teaching skills can
also be considered.
- Proficient in working with Google Suite/Microsoft Office (Spreadsheet/Excel/Doc/Word, PPT/Slides
- Good logical thinking and aptitude skills. Candidates with creative bent of mind will be desired.
- Ability to collaborate and work across the team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be a responsible, accountable, and organized person with exemplary traits of working in a team.
- Enthusiastic to work in a growing start-up environment with tight deadlines while maintaining quality.
Interested candidates, please click on the link and apply - https://forms.gle/QL2iaZ3H3XHdZ9449