CS - Corporate Services
Estimated Travel Percentage (%):
AIG ANALYTICS & SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
Seeking to hire an experienced Business Analyst to support the Global Sourcing and Procurement Service Team. GSPS is a division under the AIG Finance organization that strives to provide world class sourcing and procurement services in the Professional Services, Business Services, and Technology services categories. These category sourcing teams value-hunt on behalf of AIG businesses and negotiate quality services, goods, and products from third party suppliers at the best commercial rates possible. Each category team has their own cost reduction savings target and have a number of initiatives to achieve them. The life-cycle of a savings initiative follows a prescribed process which is managed by the GSPS Savings Governance team (which sits outside the category teams) utilizing the Archer System.
The BA’s primary responsibility will be to support the GSPS reporting and data analytics requirements by inspecting, cleansing, and modelling data with the goal of providing useful information to support decision making. BA would also support Savings Governance team on all savings related activities including data management, savings forecast and trend analytics, governance reviews/rejections/approvals, program training and education, and prepare/develop executive and team level progress reporting.
- 5-7 years of experience in the insurance, accounting, finance, compliance, or banking industry.
- Experience in synthesizing and preparing information for use in executive level summaries, presentations, and dashboards using Excel, Tableau and PowerPoint
- Developing/enhancing and manage agreed reporting and dashboard refresh processes with adhering to agreed SLAs
- Applying quality control, data validation, and cleansing processes to data sources
- Strong analytic skills and ability to pay attention and follow detailed financial data, should be able to articulate issues with data records and how to resolve them.
- Knowledge of sourcing practices, documentation (i.e. MSA’s, SOW’s, amendments, RFP’s) and jargon (i.e., supply side savings, demand side savings, volume discounts, rebates, credits etc.) and ability to understand the rationale for how a savings/cost reduction is being achieved by a category sourcing team.
- Ability to prioritize projects, manage multiple competing priorities and drive projects to completion under tight deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Experience working with large, multi-dimensional data sets and developing different types of visualizations
- Applying design and data analysis techniques to organize the presentation of data in visually innovative ways in order to make it easier to understand, insightful, and actionable by end users
Extensive knowledge of Ariba will be added advantage.
- BA or MBA in field related to finance, accounting, auditing, compliance.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission – creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.