Position Title :
Territory Sales Manager
HDFC Bank –Branch Banking
Level/ Band :
KAM as per PD sankalp
Graduation / Management background preferred
. Should have at least 6years’ experience of banca sales with at least 2 years’ experience in leading teams.
. The incumbent also preferably needs to have knowledge of retail sales in the insurance parlance.
Age Limit :
Age upto 30 years
up to 8 lacs
Dual responsibility of direct sourcing as well as team management.
Reports To :
- Interact with Bank’s cluster head & bank employees and manage them on daily basis
- Branches directly mapped to him/her.
- Manage RMs mapped to him to help them achieve sales targets
- Ensuring that the persistency & productivity is maintained, Ensures quality of recruits hired in the team, maintains & drives compliance at the zone.
Geographic Area Covered :
Stakeholders Internal :
Supervisors, RMs, Ops, Underwriting
Bank – Channel Partner
Key Result Areas :
Ensure Recruitment is as per plans:
- Interact with Bank branch employee, Bank’s Cluster Head to help them achieve sales targets & , while ensuring that the persistency & productivity is maintained • Provide guidance &support to Bank’s employee, TATA AIA RMs and all stakeholders in terms of submissions, issuance , pending resolve etc
- Maintain good relationship with Bank’s Cluster Head - interact with him regularly to assess business status. Take help from them to push & motivate them to maintain productivity
- Maintain persistency by monitoring case size & healthy product mix
- Ensure that they are meeting their team targets as well as individual sales targets
- Managing the relationship between internal team and channel partner so as to foster sales for the company and mmaintain utmost levels of responsiveness to requirements from the Channel Partner
Regularly interact with HR to ensure that recruitment is as per plan
Monitor the performance of RMs to promote them to the next level : Ensure that RM’s meet their respective targets which will promote them to the next level
Maintain & drive compliance at the zone :
- Ensure adherence to SOPs & sales processes & instigate disciplinary action against those fond breaching them
- Top Line Growth/Business Enablement Achievement of NB Premium target, RM Activation and Product mix
- Business Enablers Sales activity management, renewal collection, and high level relationship mapping with bank staff (very important)
‘Own-up’ the risk of the function by developing a risk aware culture through participation in measurement, analysis and mitigation of risks associated with the respective function. This includes development of risk response processes, participation in contingency and business continuity programs and reporting of emerging risks with potential impacts. Also respond to risks highlighted by employees through formal / informal mechanisms and advice on various risk management issues within the organization and provide feedback. Participate in implementing risk mitigation plan through optimum resource allocation, monitoring and reporting on status.
Technical Skills Required :
• Good Knowledge of MS Office