Title: Regional Sales Manager
Location: South India
“Make learning experiential and accessible for all aspiring students. When learning becomes joy and competing becomes enjoyable, knowledge transforms into wisdom.”
3RDFlix is an immersive experiences company using life like VFX videos and Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality and Mixed Reality technologies to make delivery of education highly effective. The joy of learning using 3rdFlix toolkit will inculcate a student in all of us once again. We are using latest in visualization techniques to create next-generation education content relevant worldwide.
We have the following products in our portfolio:
- 3D Videos
- Smart Books
- Augmented Reality
- Mixed Reality
- Virtual Reality
- Simulation/AR Challenges
- AI-based adaptive learningand gamification platform
Our concept-based learning app, ties 3D immersive videos, simulations, interactive e-books, and advanced AR capabilities together into a 360-degree learning experience.
Our AI-platform (#7 above) has so far helped more than 200k students to learn, improve and test their abilities. It can be quite easily categorized as the best B2B test prep platform in India with some of the prominent names as its clients with multi-year contracts. It is a one-stop-solution for schools and institutes to scale their operations beyond borders. Some of the highlights of the platform include:
- AI-based recommendation engine including identification strong and weak areas
- Virtual currency-based engagement model
- Insightful analytics
- Real-time and highly scalable testing engine with offline capability including OMR integration
- Proprietary algorithms for improvement-based learning
- Subjective workflow integration (coming soon)
Responsibilities and Duties
Roles & Responsibilities
- Collaborating with senior executives to establish and execute a sales goal for the region
- Managing a sales team to maximize sales revenue and achieve goals set by the corporate team
- Generate an active and healthy pipeline and track conversions closely
- Forecasting annual, quarterly and monthly sales goals for the team
- Developing specific plans to ensure both long and short-term business growth
- Assisting your sales team in their sales techniques and help them close accounts
- Share knowledge with your team on various strategies to handle potential client meetings
- Conduct seminars and sales outreach activities for heads and decision makers of educational institutions in your geographic area of responsibility
- Work with account management and technology teams to properly handover a customer for implementation
- Maintain good relationship with regional channel sales partners and provide appropriate sales support as and when required.
- Circle back on-field feedback to the product management teams
- Recommend product lines by identifying new product opportunities
- Work with on-ground sales team to push new products as upsells to existing clients.
- Get potential customer contacts from marketing team from various events they participate in and qualify them as potential sales leads
- Help human resources in recruiting, selecting and training sales teams
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- 8-10+ years of sales/business dev/marketing experience after graduation from a reputed college/university
- Post-graduation and/or any certification in marketing/sales is a plus
Reporting Relationship and Growth Prospects
The Regional Sales Manager will directly report into VP, Sales – (South Region).
In this position, there is a lot of opportunity for you to grow both in terms of responsibility and position. Being in a start-up and a fast-paced aggressive environment, you will definitely be doing more than what is included here as you sometimes have to wear multiple hats. At the same time, we are committed to create opportunities for our team members to learn and grow within the organization.
Job Type: Full-time
- Account Management: 5 years (Preferred)
- education sector: 5 years (Preferred)
- Sales: 8 years (Preferred)
- total work: 10 years (Preferred)