### About Pickyourtrail
Pickyourtrail is the Indian millennial’s most loved leisure travel brand. Our mission is to make a positive impact on people by delivering meaningful & memorable experiences through travel.
We take pride in having built India’s most loved Do-It-Yourself vacation builder platform. Over 100,000 travellers from 14 countries have picked their trail with us and have rated us exceptional across TrustPilot, Facebook and Google. In fact, Google in its travel survey had cited Pickyourtrail’s model of combination of expert-led advice and tech platform as the desired solution for the vacation industry. With an NPS score of 60+, We continue to focus on delivering exceptional value and experiences for the new age travellers breaking away from the traditional packaged tours model.
You will be mentored by some of the experts in the travel industry who will help you understand how things operate and how to thrust beyond targets and boundaries. In this high-spirited org with many fellow enthusiasts sharing the same goals as you-you will never run out of things to get your hands dirty on!
At Pickyourtrail a travel consultant doesn’t just “sell”. You’re the facade of the organization to the outer world and you will make sure you mirror the brand personality in any communication that you make. You have great empathy towards the customers and will relentlessly focus on one thing throughout the process — to provide them with the best-personalized service possible. And lastly, you show great spirit in owning up your responsibilities and hence able to knock off targets within the stipulated timelines.
- ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Speak to customers and understand their requirements for the trip
2. Design a comfortable, personalised travel plan based on customer requirements
3. Represent brand PYT while speaking to customers, be courteous over call
4. Ability to convince customers about taking the trip with PYT
5. Able to deliver the assigned targets on a weekly/monthly basis
6. Critical thinker and problem solver
Job Type: Full-time