JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE:
JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. launched its Global Service Center in Bangalore in 2005, to provide a wide variety of strategic support including analytics, finance and accounting voice-based services, transaction processing and other functions to its affiliates around the world.
Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com .
JPMorgan Chase is seeking a Recruiting Specialist to support the Bangalore and Mumbai corporate centre. The Recruiting Specialist will manage a high volume portfolio of openings at the non-exempt and professional levels, in addition to the following responsibilities:
- Ensure that JPMorgan Chase is positioned to attract, source and recruit the best talent, both internally and externally.
- Deliver an excellent client and customer experience for the candidates, recruiters, hiring managers, interviewers and admin assistants.
- Demonstrate understanding of the line of business and staffing needs to proactively offer solutions, consult with managers on hiring process, candidate pool and offers.
- Provide regular progress updates to onshore partners throughout the process, drive recruitment process and ensure candidate decisions are made in a timely manner.
- Execute on deadline driven hiring and collaborate with onshore partners to refine recruiting strategies as necessary to support the need.
- Partner with onshore partners to determine weekly screening priorities/initiatives.
- Manage competing priorities and multiple administrative recruiting processes.
- Delivery of specific recruitment projects as required.
- Utilize complete functionality of Taleo and maintain data integrity ensuring proper documentation of selection process and compliance within the recruiting process.
- Take necessary steps to ensure that the due diligence is complete for both external and internal candidates.
- Ensure candidates have completed requirements before moving to an applicant status and if not, send correspondence to have application completed.
- Ensure proper administration of candidate assessments, candidate movement and candidate dispositioning through the screening process.
- Send out video interview requests to candidates.
- Conducts phone interviews to build diverse slates for Hiring Managers to select and fill open requirements.
- Schedule interviews with hiring managers including required travel arrangement to meet the business in person
- Create, extend and negotiate employment offers with candidates by selling both the firm and the position.
- Process payments required as it relates to interview- and event-related expenses
- Monitor candidate flow through the pre-employment process and provide updates to the Hiring Manager and candidates in a timely manner.
- Customer Focus (Recruiter, Candidate, Hiring manager, Administrative Assistants and Interviewers)
- Ability to resolve conflicts and manage customer expectations
- Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions through relationship building
- Communication Skills
- Effective verbal and written communication with both external and internal customers
- Engage in interactive dialogue with customers through active listening
- Problem Solving Skills
- Approach problems logically and with good judgment to ensure the appropriate customer outcome
- Effectively prioritize work to ensure efficiency
- Critical thinker and ability to exercise independent judgment
JPMorgan Chase is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran
- Minimum of 2years full cycle, professional level recruiting experience. Preferred field experience within banking industry.
- Experience using taleo or other Applicant Tracking System.
- Expertise on SharePoint, MS Excel and Outlook Calendar
- Must be a self-starter, organized and detail-oriented-
- Strong Drive for Results
- Willing to work in full day/evening shift
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.