IT Systems Manager or Administrator
About the Role:
We are looking for an IT Administrator to manage, improve and consolidate current IT infrastructure. A passionate technologist with a desire to learn and grow. Managing and maintaining IT Assets and the current infrastructure of the company.
- Support and Administration of IT Systems like local servers, firewalls & IT equipment including software deployment and local network administration
- Respond to technical service requests for internal customers by identifying, prioritizing and confirming resolution of reported problems with laptop, networked systems, software applications, and all other related IT infrastructure.
- Carrying out routine tasks to deliver IT solutions to the business users, Daily support for basic IT needs.
- Act as liaison with business users and Global IT for investigating, analyzing, troubleshooting, and solving software problems and other Technical Problems
- Suggest Improvement ideas to the seniors and department heads as and when applicable
- Manage entire purchase of inventory related to hardware, software, and other IT equipment’s,
- Develop and maintain vendor relations.
- Responsible for building and maintaining documentation
- Strong knowledge of cloud systems, iSO security practices and data protection laws and standards.
- Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls.
- Set up and manage source code repositories Maintain firewall in several offices and datacenters Configure VPNs
Good to have:
- Experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator
- Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management.
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms.
- Experience with networking, DHCP, DNS, and Wi-Fi standards
- Experience in Network Devices & routing protocol .
- Experience with Atlassian, Google Suite, and Slack products is a plus
- Experience in ISMS Policy/Process that includes IT Policy and Process by designing Posters, Screen Saver, and Mailers.
- Must be proficient in linux system administration and windows system administration
- Strong negotiation as well as operational skills
- Understanding & good knowledge of TCP/IP protocols
- Worked on Amazon EC2, S3, Route53 and other services or Azure services, Cloud Computing
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Competitive Compensation
- Transparent, Performance Driven Culture.
- Work on Projects for Global Brands.
- Fun, Collaborative Team Environment
- Medical Benefits & Flexible work hours
- A Well-Defined Learning Path – ensuring your skills always match the industry.
- Stability, Growth, and chance to make a difference
We are inspiring people to build the building blocks of the modern world – intelligent and
inspiring software. Our people are outstanding individuals, handpicked to fit culture first. With freedom to think and act, we encourage our people to bring fresh ideas to the table, inspire the next and help their peers grow. Cuelogic is a melting pot of cultures with people from more than 3 continents working with us. We are constantly trying to build a place where
people love to come work. We are all about infinite opportunities for everyone. No matter what department or projects you work with. There is always an opportunity to shine, learn, lead and grow. We’re often quoted as a company with Technology at its core. However, we always strike that out and say – Our people are at the core. We’d love for you to experience the Spirit of Cuelogic and have a career beyond the ordinary
ID: 210 | 8 - 10 yrs | Pune | careers