We are looking for Collection Team leader for our organization who are able to handle the team and to achieve the targets for field operations and call agents - Collection process.
Need to handle end to end the team and process.
Location : Banaswadi , Bangalore
Responsibilities and Duties
- Previous BPO voice experience is must (preferably from Sales & Marketing/ Collection or any outbound process domain)
- Knowledge on Payment collections and recovery
- Must have experience in handling team, Roaster.
- Quality check of all Client specified reports generated during the shift.
- Mentor & Guide team members in improvement of individual performance.
- Ensure Quality of Services provided by their individual teams.
- Ensure Product Knowledge on all Products / services for the assigned team.
- Conducting regular briefings.
- Preparing performance reports and publishing the same to all stake holders
- Interact with the Operations team & monitor the performance real time
- Manage the Collection process (0 - 4 Buckets)
- Monitoring calls, giving feedback, Preparing reports and report to management on areas of improvement.
- Maximize Productivity
- To supervise the workload of the team, allocating team members to optimize service provision and administrative support across the hours of the operation of the Contact Centre.
- Attrition Shrinkage, Roster Management.
- Candidate with Prior experience in collections, recovery, Personal loan is an added advantage.
- Languages: English, Hindi & Kannada| Type: Domestic, Sales, Outbound
- Ability to plan, optimize collection through allocation of work as per resource available
Collections ,Recovery,Team Management,
Required Experience and Qualifications
- 2 – 3 years of experience in Credit & Collection / Recovery
- Good in MS Excel
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Understanding of financial statements
- Good communication skills
- Any graduate / undergraduate
- Relevant experience in handling team is must
- Language : Kannada + English + Any
- Excellent communications skills
- Preferably male candidates
Package : Upto 25 k take home , based on the experience package can be negotiated
Location : BANASWADI , Bangalore
Job Type: Full-time
PF & ESIC benifits
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹18,000.00 to ₹25,000.00 /month
- Total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary(10th Pass) (Preferred)
- Banaswadi, Bengaluru, Karnataka (Preferred)
- English and Kannada (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Provident fund (PF)
- Paid leaves / Leave encashment
- Travel allowance
- Phone / Internet reimbursement