Purpose & Overview:
- Write and execute automated tests using Selenium, Cucumber and Java.
- Enthusiasm in test automation and learn new tech stack necessary to solve the problem.
- Adhere to development coding standards and recommend continuous improvement of processes, tools and methodologies for Automation.
- Work closely with the Development team to ensure the effectiveness and quality of the components and systems developed
- Ability to work under direction and resolve issues.
- Develop system and application knowledge for higher test quality and coverage.
- 0-1 years of test automation experience.
- Understanding of Selenium and Java language is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies is a plus
- Good written and verbal communication skills required.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
B TECH with 0-6 months exp