Oil India Limited Recruitment 2020 - Manager Vacancies - 2,20,000 Salary - Apply NowOil India Limited Recruitment 2020-21: Employees State Insurance Corporation (Oil India Limited) announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Member of ICAI for the position of Manager. To Apply for the job posting from Oil India Limited, please click on the Apply Now button below.Company Name: Oil India Limited
Post Name: Manager
No of Posts: 1
Salary: 80,000 - 220,000 (Per Month)
Experience: 3 - 9 years
Education: Member of ICAI
Last Date: 30-10-2020
1. The eligible/short listed candidates for the posts as mentioned in table A. Details Of Posts/vacancies/educational Qualifications/age Limit In Grade C will have to appear for Computer Based Test (CBT), Group Discussion (GD)/Group Task (GT) and Personal Interview, details of which are as under:
a. Computer Based Test (CBT): 100 (Weightage 85%)
b. Group Discussion (GD)/Group Task(GT): 30 (Weightage 5%)
c. Personal Interview (PI): 10 (Weightage 10%)
2. Selection of candidates applying for the post of ‘Senior Security Officer’ as mentioned in table B. DETAILS OF POSTS/VACANCIES/EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS/AGE LIMIT IN GRADE B will be based on Personal
3. The candidates who qualify in the Phase-I, i.e. CBT will only qualify for the next round of the Selection process i.e. GD/GT & Personal Interview.
4. The merit list of candidates shall be drawn based on combined weighted marks of Computer Based Test (CBT), Group Discussion/Group Task and Personal Interview as per defined weightages.
5. Candidates who qualify in the Computer Based Test (CBT) will be called in a ratio of 1:5 for the GD & PI based on marks in the Computer Based Test (CBT).
How To Apply:
1. Candidates fulfilling the above criteria may apply online through the link available on the Oil India Limited website (https://oil-india.com/Current_openNew.aspx) from 01.10.2020 to 30.10.2020.
2. Candidates should have a valid personal email ID and mobile number. It should be kept active during the entire recruitment process. Registration number, password, and all other important communication will be sent on the same registered email ID (please ensure that email sent to this mailbox is not redirected to your junk/spam folder).
3. Detailed Instructions for filling online application are available on the ‘Instruction Page’. Candidate should read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options.
4. Candidates should take utmost care to furnish the correct details while filling in the on-line application. Candidate Can Edit The Information Before Final Submission Of Step-i And Step-ii. Once the form is submitted, it cannot be edited.
5. Candidates are not required to submit to OIL, either by post or by hand, the printouts of their online applications or any other document.
6. The candidates are advised to submit only single online application for a post. However, if somehow, he/she submits multiple online applications, then he/she must ensure that online application with the higher “Application Sequence Number” is complete in all respects.
7. The applicants, who submit multiple online applications for a post, should note that only the online application with higher “Application Sequence Number” shall be entertained by the OIL.
8. Candidates are required to keep active their Email-ID and Mobile Number registered in online application till the completion of this recruitment process. OIL will send communications only at the registered email ID/mobile of the candidates. Therefore, under no circumstances, the candidates should provide email ID to anyone.
9. Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of congestion in server to log on etc ADVERTISEMENT NUMBER: EX RECT/2020/01
Verification Of Documents
1. The candidature of the applicants would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of
certificates/testimonials, experience, etc.
2. All the documents/certificates/testimonials submitted by the candidate(s) at the time of selection process shall be verified from the concerned issuing authorities.
3. The information furnished by the candidate(s) in the application with regard to qualification, age, category etc. shall be cross-checked from the original documents at the time of GD/PI.
4. During Document verification or at any stage of selection process, in case it is found that a candidate has furnished any incorrect/doctored/false information/documents/certificates/testimonials or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. Names of such candidate(s) shall be blacklisted for applying against any post in Oil India Limited in future.