Position - Officer AO&CS in the role of Customer Service
Job Location - Silchar
1. Educational Qualification: Graduates from a Recognized Board or University as determined by IndiGo.
2. If at any stage prior to or during the Employment of Candidate, it is found that the requisite qualification is not completed from a Recognized Board or University as determined by IndiGo, such candidate’s Offer for Employment or Employment is liable to be withdrawn or terminated.
3. Desired Skills: Good Communication Skills, Customer Service Aptitude, Open to work in rotational shifts, able to work under pressure.
4. Airport Operations Experience Preferred.
5. No Visible Tattoo marks/ body art
6. Age: 18 to 27 Years
7. Interviewed Candidates can reapply after 6 months
A. Mandatory Requirements:
Good Communication, Pleasing Personality
B. Preferable Requirement:
Well versed in Customer Dealing
Please Note : IndiGo, one of India’s fastest growing airlines, is continuously in search of talent. However, please be cautioned that certain people claiming to represent IndiGo – by misusing the brand name “IndiGo”, and the names of our employees – are demanding money in exchange for Interviews or Jobs with IndiGo.
IndiGo does not charge any money for Interviews or recruitment. All communications related to Offer Letters will be sent from official Indigo email ids only. ( For example: email@example.com )