Writes new software, makes modifications to existing software applications and modules in accordance with written specifications. Develops and integrates applications as per written specifications. Carries out unit testing, ensuring application meets needs of client and business. Translates technical requirements and design documentation into application code and modules. May provide technical support to operations or other development teams Contributes to and maintains technical documentation / manual related to assigned components to ensure supportability. Works under direct supervision in performing maintenance on existing software products or straightforward software enhancements. Makes suggestions for problem solutions or software enhancements, which will typically be reviewed by a more senior developer. Implements solutions as directed within standards and with guidance from more senior engineers. Participates in project planning sessions with team members to analyze development requirements. Typically works on one project at a time and as a member of the project team(s) or as part of a specialist cross-project team on multiple developments. Works on smaller, minimally complex projects or a particular system or application within larger projects that requires a singular area of expertise Provides status updates for own scope of work within projects. Participates in internal team and status meetings. Develops software using disciplined software development processes, adhering to industry standards and software best practice guidelines.
Knowledge & Skill :
- Entry level professional roles requiring a discipline specific degree or the equivalent work experience that provides knowledge and exposure to fundamental theories, principles and concepts
- General professional and conceptual knowledge of theories and principles within a discipline
- Basic understanding of the roles of relevant functional groups within own area
- Applies general knowledge of business, developed through education, to make informed judgements
Any Sql languages (Oracle is preferred , MySQL would also do good have)
Basic understanding of AWS and deployments
Understand Linux scripts and able to code
Exposure on various tools and willing to learn new tools
Scope of Impact :
Strategic Planning & Decision Making :
- Provides guidance or specialized services that directly support or affect results within one functional area
- Works within area and uses professional procedures and practices to achieve objectives
- Exchanges straightforward information, asks questions and checks for understanding
- Free to determine the approach used to address routine professional issues
- Identifies and solves complex issues using existing policies and procedures
- Understands, interprets and sets personal priorities for reaching goals
- Uses general professional or specialized knowledge to solve routine problems
- Decisions are guided by policies, procedures and own business plan, impacting the efficiency and effectiveness of own area
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose – driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth – in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone’s race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information the London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.