Bioprocess Sales Development Specialist
Single Use System(SBU744), Single Use Bioreactor(SBU657), Multi Use System(SBUP08 &P09) and Field service sales(Q9) in India, Australia and New Zealand.
Australia and New Zealand.
Based on Bangalore/India
We are seeking an experienced, highly-motivated and talented individual to play a sales development role in a dynamic team. This position is based in India and is part of Asia SUMU/E2E SD team.
Within End-to-End Processing Solutions team, the Single Use / Multi Use Sales Development team drive worldwide adoption and implementation of products, systems and services from our Single Use and Hardware systems portfolio, with particular focus on project based capital investment opportunities.
The Bioprocess Systems Sales Development Specialist drives sales growth through new business opportunities and sales programs that include Multi Use and Single use Hardware opportunities during the entire selling process. He/she provides technical expertise and business acumen for complex projects up to achievement of the project and to drive profitable growth utilizing strategic pricing tools and programs.
He/she drives long term success by opportunity prioritization, disciplined resource management, and overall multi-year project profitability gains that contribute to overall Process Solutions goal attainment.
This position requires a high degree of interaction with the customer and in conjunction with Sales and key stakeholder partners within Operations, Planning, Technology Management, Field Service Engineering, Manufacturing Science and technology and Global Marketing.
Contributes to the INDIA(& ANZ) Hardware budget with the objective of meeting or exceeding the yearly budget.
- Drive New Product Sales Target achievement
Actively seek and evaluate new project opportunities. Qualify leads, raise awareness of our capabilities, helping customers understanding our product/service and promoting our organization capabilities.
Develop, monitor and maintain Architecture and Engineering companies and customer information through preferred relationship (organizational structure, key players & decision makers, future investment)
Act as a team leader for single use systems and capital projects. Be the contact person for decision makers, evaluating budget and monitoring the status of the decision making process (interest or not in our solution, our position versus competitors)
Manages single use systems and/or supports multi use systems projects during pre-sale phase
- Qualifies leads from the field in collaboration with Systems and Single use operations.
- Positions and presents our sales strategy
- Evaluates systems design in cooperation with engineering and quotation team
- Establishes and presents commercial and technical quotation to customers
- Develop sales and pricing recommendation with manager and negotiates with customers
Be the communication/interface point between customer and engineering during all phases of the project to its achievement
- Controls together with S&SO quotation team project scope /variations, cost/margin and timing
Manage Terms and Condition’s approval process by involving legal department and his/her manager
Use and update Customer relationship Management tool (Salesforce.com) from quote request to customer order.
Establishes close relationship with key customers, engineering companies (A&E)
Develop network of internal stakeholders by effectively communicating business information to the organization.
Hierarchical position within the organization:
- Provides feedback of trends, competitions and new product to the Hardware field marketing and manager and assess that our system design meet customer and process needs
- Act as a process and project consultant at customer for URS and functional specifications
- Participates in development of strategies and actions plans with local sales organization.
Directly report to Head of Bioprocess Systems & NovAseptic Sales Development APAC.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, strategic thinking, and results oriented with:
Job Requisition ID:
- Bachelor degree or higher in chemical & process engineering or Biotechnology
- Proven experience (5+ years) in engineering knowledge and/or selling to the Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology Industry and single-use manufacturing is highly desirable
- Extensive knowledge of Biotech processing.
- Good knowledge of automation and software science
- Good knowledge of cGMP’s, regulatory requirements and validation
- Good presentation, excellent communication skills verbal and written and negotiation skills.
- This position requires domestic and international travel for at least over 50% of the time.
D - Professional (4-9 years)
Working time model:
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.