Strategy/Management Consultant, Consultant(Other)
※hired on Contractual basis on third party pay role on renewal basis.
The candidate will be responsible for realizing new business in agrochemical domain through toll manufacturing arrangements & exports.
- Devise strategy & scheme to grow new agrochemical exports business through long term business arrangements.
- Design efficient business models most suitable for the long term sustenance of various projects.
- Interface with international customers as well as Indian suppliers for initiating & realizing new business.
- Closely work with R&D team, scale up team, registration team for product commercialization.
- Work on toll manufacturing agreements, price contracts, and annual sales contracts.
- Prepare product proposals, price quotations and arrangement of samples.
- End to end management of supply chain for agrochemicals starting from sourcing of raw materials, warehousing, production & exports.
- Pre-Audit, Technical Visit: Inspect facilities with a high level of understanding of the technical production process and quality systems.
- To work on various leads so as to identify suitable business candidates in India.
Chemist, industrial chemist or chemical engineering having experiences in the Agro-chemical intermediate business
- More than 5 years of experience in agrochemical import/export.
- Understanding of the basic principles of unitary operations
- Knowledge in agrochemical synthesis and intermediates and application procedures.
- Experience of working on long term manufacturing projects.
- Experience of handling export consignments & related logistics activities & documentation.
- Basic chemistry knowledge & understanding of reaction schemes & equipment’s.
9:00 ~ 18:00
- According to company policy
- Medical insurance
- Overtime pay
- Membership of building
( all facilities like cafe, gym )