o provide a seamless experience to Banks Card Holders effectively addressing their questions or issues over the phone and to efficiently fulfill all the outlined job responsibilities to be in line with program/organization goals and expectations.
1. Pursuing graduation/graduate in any discipline except ones pursuing engineering
2. Must have six months experience of International Calling Process (Fresher’s not eligible)
3. Agent should be flexible to work in 24/7 Environment, Primarily in night shifts.
4. Should be residing within the transport coverage area even if coming on their own
1. Should have at least 6 months of experience working in an International Call Center in an inbound campaign
2. Good customer service skills & should display good analytical abilities
3. Prior knowledge of Credit Cards / Banking Domain will be an added benefit.
1. Has to go through the HR round
2. Should meet Operations person in 100% of the cases
3. Client will take a final call post a Voice Assessment Criteria will be voice modulation, tone, fluency and comprehension of US accent
1. Provide splendid customer services to customers in a friendly and courteous manner at all times.
2. Have sufficient knowledge about the products and services and respond to all inquiries accordingly.
3. Improve the Customers Experience with the Client Services by ensuring that the Customers Issue is attended to promptly and all their concerns are resolved without delay.
4. Ensure that all the Company Policies and procedures, code of conduct and regulatory guidelines are strictly complied to while servicing the customers.
5. Provide Information to customers on their transactions and balance.
6. Suggest effective ways through which the Client can promote its products and services and increase customer satisfaction.
7. Ensure that customers confidential information is properly protected and only used for official purposes.
8. Channel complex customer complaints and challenges to the right quarters for effective resolution.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
1. Effective listening skills demonstrated by the ability to listen to other people talk without interruptions, understand them and then promise solutions or make contributions based on points made.
2. Strong communication skills characterized by excellent writing and speaking skills.
3. Must possess good multi-tasking skills.
4. Should have good negotiation skills and be able to influence people.
5. Ability to use computers efficiently and must learn how to use new software/CRM.
6. Must be patient and willing to help others in solving problems while maintaining a positive attitude at all times.
7. Must have a keen eye for detail and follow instructions.
Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In
Salary: ₹32,000.00 to ₹34,000.00 /month
- inbound call center: 1 year (Preferred)
- Noida, Uttar Pradesh (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Provident fund (PF)
- Paid leaves / Leave encashment
- Company Cab / Shuttle service
- Travel allowance
- Meal card / Food coupons
Customer issues handled:
- Incentive on reaching sales target
- Cab provided
- Answer incoming customer inquiries
- Collaborate with management teams to stay updated on new products, services, and policies
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company's customer service policies
- Other duties as requested