1) Minimum overall aggregate of 75% (7.5 CGPA). 2) Strictly for 2019/2020 year pass-out. 3) Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. 4) Technical certification or internship experience is an added advantage.
Job Title: Trainee Software Engineer
Job Location: Bengaluru
Qualification and Eligibility criteria:
1) BE/BTech/BCA/MTech/MCA in Computer Science(CS), Information Science(IS) or Electronics related engineering discipline.
2) Minimum overall aggregate of 75% (7.5 CGPA).
3) Should be 2019/2020 year pass-out.
4) Having any technical certification or internship experience is an added advantage.
5) Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
Competencies and Skills Required:
1) A comprehensive understanding of computer science concepts and software development life cycle.
2) General programming skills.
3) Analytical skills.
4) Decision making ability.
5) Attention to details.
6) Ability to work in a team as well as an individual.
7) Ability to work under pressure and maintain deadlines.
8) Independent thinking and decision making ability
9) The ability to prioritize activities.
Job Application: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line: Trainee Software Engineer Profile
#878, 2nd floor, 1st stage
4th block, HBR Layout
Bengaluru - 560043