IGIDR Recruitment 2020 - 65,000 Salary - Project Officer Vacancy - Apply NowIGIDR Recruitment 2020-21: Employees State Insurance Corporation (IGIDR) announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.A,MBA/PGDM for the position of Project Officer. To Apply for the job posting from IGIDR, please click on the Apply Now button below.Company Name: IGIDR
Post Name: Project Officer
No of Posts: 1
Salary: 65,000 (Per Month )
Experience: 5 - 8 years
Last Date: 08-03-2020
Only short-listed candidates will be called for selection process.
How To Apply:
1. Candidates should attach self-attested copies of certificates in support of their qualification (matriculation onwards), experience, date of birth etc. Originals certificates should be produced at time of interview/ written examination. Application without photograph, signature and necessary certificates in support of the Application shall be summarily rejected.
2. Candidates possessing the requisite qualification and experience may submit their application mentioning the ‘Post applied for ____________________’ on the envelope, along with application form and all relevant documents showing proof of age, experience, qualifications and two references on or before 08th March’ 2020 to: The Registrar, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Santosh Nagar, Film City Road, Goregaon-E, Mumbai-400 065.
1. Before applying, candidates are advised to satisfy themselves that they possess the minimum essential qualifications, experience laid down in the advertisement and ensure that they have requisite qualification from recognized Board/ University/ Institute.
2. The Institute shall verify the antecedents and documents submitted by a candidate during the tenure of his/her service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidate are fake or the candidate has a clandestine antecedents/background and has suppressed the said information, then his/her service shall be terminated and the Institute shall be entitled to take legal action against such candidate.
3. Applicants who are presently employed in Govement/Semi Govement/Public Sector Undertaking/University/Recognized educational institute etc. are required to submit their Application through proper channels or submit a no objection certificate from present employer.
4. The Applications received in response to the advertisement will be scrutinized and only short-listed candidates will be called for selection process. Merely fulfilling the requirements laid down in the advertisement will not automatically entitle any candidate to be called for further selection process.
5. The Institute reserves the right to: (a) not of fill any of the advertised positions or (b) fill consequential vacancies arising at the time of selection from available candidates. The number of positions is thus open to change.
6. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the Institute reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidates.
7. No interim correspondence of any sort will be entertained from candidates in any form regarding the conduct and result of interview and reasons for not being called.
8. The appointment of the selected candidate is subject to being found medically fit as per the requirement of the Institute. Candidates have to make their own arrangement for accommodation if shortlisted for the interview/ test. No correspondence or personal inquiries shall be entertained.