1. Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service.
2. Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses
3. Answer questions about products or the company.
4. Solve query over the phone to the high-end client
5. Ask questions to understand customer requirements.
6. Direct prospects to the sales team when needed.
7. Enter and update customer information in the database.
8. Go the extra mile to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
9. Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Internship, Commission, Fresher
Salary: ₹15,000.00 to ₹50,000.00 /month
- English (Preferred)
- English,hindi (Preferred)
- Client Management (Preferred)
- Work from home
- Flexible work hours
- Education assistance