Hands-on experience or equivalent in the development, design, maintenance and integration of software solutions
Are you passionate about bringing systems to life? Will you test the status quo? Do you have the drive to innovate? Are you a Full-stack hands-on developer? We’re looking for someone like that to:
- work on Core Java / RESTful Web service / Oracle / DB2/ Linux / SVN / Git / Teamcity
- take ownership and deliver individually and collectively within a supportive team environment
- be comfortable within a fast moving Agile team
- embrace the complex derivatives on the platform and enjoy the contest of simplifying and rationalizing them
- assist in transformation programs from inception to delivery
- -ready for hands-on development / research and learning new technologies
You'll be working as part of WMA Securities and Cash Management team based out of Pune. This team is one of the globally functioning team, so collaboration is essential and is managed effectively. We are responsible for systems used by the WMA Securities and Cash Management area. There are a number of back-office applications in this area which are used by global Operations. Our team delivers change and third line support on one or more of these systems. Our team is also responsible for building Enterprise Integration Layer as part of Modernization of legacy applications to Cloud. This is were UI skills will be required.
- proficiency in core Java programming, Spring framework, ReactJS (full stack)
- Familiar with automated testing, acceptance testing, TDD, BDD
- good understanding and usage of DBMS
- the ability to resolve production issues escalated to you
- experience with the full software development life cycle predominantly with agile methodologies
- experience improving older code bases as well as in using modern design patterns
- excellent research, investigation and evaluation skills
- working knowledge of distributed systems
- distributed storage
- in-memory and related caching
- security and authorization
- scalability and high availability
- Good to have skills - KAFKA, Docker(Kubernetes etc)
- RDBMS or NoSQL (Hands-on preferably)
- java performance tuning and heap tuning.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting India
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.