exp.-4 to 6 years | Designation:
| Salary Range:Up to Rs 7.5 lacs
Delhi-NCR,Hyderabad,Bangaluru, Chennai,Mumbai,Rajasthan,Punjab,Gujarat,Haryana and MP City:
- Originates/ develops new and expands existing High Net Worth Customer relationships for liabilities, specifically and across the range of bank's product offering.
- Sources new bank customers through external individual efforts and acquisition channel.
- Develops data base for lead generation, identifies market segments, strategize with acquisition channel.
- Ensures high levels of customer service orientation and application of bank policy in external staff.
- Relationship Management follows up with client through telecalling, written correspondence and field visits to provide information of the bank’s products and services and seek customer deposits.
- Builds long term personal relationship with clients through relationship calling efforts and social interaction.
- Cross sells existing bank products to customers.
- Informs customers of new products or product enhancements to further expand the banking relationship.
- Plans and conducts special sales initiatives and events for prospective and existing clients.
- Coordinates with other group companies to provide Bank customers with seamless access to other group products.
- Records and responds to customer’s complaints, questions, problems.
- Ensures fast and quality turn-around time for responses.
- MIS generation, maintains records for all acquisition figures and account upgradations.
- Maintains complete relationship record for assigned customer accounts.
- Tracks customer complaints/queries and turnaround times to ensure high level of customer satisfaction and provide information for product and service enhancements.
- Graduate - 4 -6 years of experience AMFI / IRDA
- Post Graduate - 2 -6 years of experience AMFI / IRDA