About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE:
WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website.
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website.
Corporate Risk helps all Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage risk. The team focuses on three key risk areas: credit risk, operational risk and market risk.
About the Role
The Administrative Assistant hired in this position will assist the senior leadership of EGS and has to be self-driven with excellent communication skills, inter-personal skills and problem resolution skills. The incumbent in this role is expected to be proactive, demonstrate discretion while dealing with sensitive/confidential data and be detail oriented.
- Calendar Management: Should be able to independently manage complex calendars by prioritizing meetings, resolving conflicts, booking meeting rooms and arranging other logistics.
- Travel Management: Manage end to end travel in coordination with the Travel Desk for flights, hotel, visa, forex, ground transportation, building access etc.
- Expense Reports: Consolidation & timely submission of bills/expense statements.
- Database management/Presentations: Should be able to produce documents, reports and create presentations using Word, Spreadsheets and PowerPoint.
- Visitor Management: Front-end/independently manage senior level visits/international visitors, connect with India Visit teams
- Special Projects/Events: Program manage leadership projects and events like offsite, AHM / Townhall etc.
- Admin Support: Assist LOB / Manager with admin support including meeting room facilitation; meeting minutes & transcription; coordination with admin/facilities & technical teams
- Internal/External stakeholder management
- Execute any miscellaneous tasks assigned by the Manager
Market Skills and Certifications
- Bachelor Degree with 5 to 7 years of work experience in a corporate environment as an Administrative assistant preferably in the BFSI sector
- Confident Personality Should be able to work with senior leaders
- Excellent Communication Skills Comprehends information of high complexity (both verbal and written) and presents the same with clarity
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly
- Ability to use discretion and maintain confidentiality while dealing with sensitive information
- Ability to understand the needs of stakeholders within one's business and take proactive steps to meet them
- Strong Inter-personal Skills and the ability to build relationships with internal partners and external/global stakeholders
- Good problem resolution skills: Ability to think out of the box and apply logic to help resolve problems of Leaders and the team
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications, internet research skills
- Commitment to Wells Fargo's Core values
- Should be able handle office equipment like VOIP, Printers, Photocopiers, scanners etc.
- Strong organizational Skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.