Experience: 1-3 Years
Location: Lower parel
Qualification: CA preferably
Looking for short notice /Immediate joiners.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Ensure a smooth month end process which includes preparation and review of accounts and posting of Manual Journals.
2. Preparation of Monthly and Quarterly Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss statement as per Ind AS.
3. Filing of various regulatory returns to the Reserve Bank of India on a Fortnightly, Monthly, Quarterly and Annual basis.
4. Working on various Adhoc queries -Internal or from Regulatory Authorities
5. Preparation of Annual Financial statements as per Ind AS.
6. Liaise with the auditors for the finalization of accounts and tax audit.
7. Identify areas of standardization of process and automation of reports.
8. Co-ordination with various Internal teams and External consultants.
9. Assist in With holding tax, GST and assessment related data required for indirect / direct tax compliance
10. Ensure all deadlines are achieved without any delay/follow-ups.
1. Strong Knowledge of Ind AS.
2. Knowledge of Income Tax and Goods and Service Tax rules and guidelines.
3. Strong Excel skills.
4. Effective communication and presentation skills.
Perks and Benefits
Salary: INR 6,00,000 - 7,00,000 PA.
Financial StatementsAccountingDirect TaxFinanceGstIndirect TaxationAuditingPNLTax AuditIncome TaxChartered AccountantTaxation
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
Russell Tobin Associates Staffing Solutions India Pvt Ltd