JPMorgan Chase is a leading global financial services firm with assets of over $1.1 trillion and operations in more than 50 countries. The firm is a leader in Investment Banking, Financial Services for consumers and businesses, financial transaction processing, asset and wealth management, and private equity. Under the JPMorgan and Chase brands, the firm serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at http://www.jpmorgan.com/ .
JPMC is looking at expanding our digital capabilities and we are investing in growth opportunities for various businesses. We are looking for commercially minded, customer obsessed, hands on engineers, who want to be a part of building something from the ground up with us. A core responsibility is to produce secure, scalable technical solutions to support our bleeding edge products. The success of this business relies on the platform that will be built - we will be using a stack that is cloud native relying on cutting edge technology and seek full stack minded engineers.
Culture is as important to us and we are looking for intellectually curious and honest, passionate, hungry individuals who would like to expand their skills whilst working on a new exciting venture for the firm. This initiative will be HQ'ed in London. As part of JPMorgan Chase & Co.'s global team of technologists and innovators, your work will have a massive impact, both on us as a company, as well as our clients and our business partners around the world.
As a Software Development Engineer in Test you will be responsible for:
- Championing a test mindset across unit, integration, functional, resiliency testing
- Works to deliver and execute acceptance criteria and their execution on automated and manual basis.
- Developing web testing automation using frameworks such as Selenium
- Be part of a squad to work on the sprint deliverables and preparing for next sprint activities
- Develop metrics and trend analysis on test execution
- Train product owners in acceptance criteria writing and helping adoption of Gherkin or such tool
- Accountable for adherence to established test standards and procedures.
- Daily interaction with a global team.
- Initiates and completes test escape and root cause analysis, testing lessons learned, recommends future process improvements and defect prevention.
- Developing web test automation frameworks in Selenium with Cucumber in Java
- Working knowledge of Salesforce or Adobe Experience Manager testing methods.
- Proven experience in all aspects of functional, integration, resilience and regression testing
- Strong time management, interpersonal and people skills
- Strong facilitation skills
- Utilizes active communication techniques
- Ability to operate comfortably in a multi-task / multi priority environment across a global team
- Test script design in Gherkin / Cucumber format
- Familiarity with the Atlassian toolset
- Exposure to web technologies (e.g. HTTP, XML, REST, HTML, JS REACT, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills in English (both written and spoken forms).
- Have a firm grasp of fundamental web/internet technologies.
- Knowledge and experience working in an Agile environment.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world. JPMorgan Chase & Co. processes transactions accounting for 40% of all US dollars globally on a daily basis across client relationships with 50% of all US households.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.