Indian Army Recruitment 2020 - Soldier Tradesman Vacancies - Apply NowIndian Army Recruitment 2020-21: Employees State Insurance Corporation (Indian Army) announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed 10TH, 8TH for the position of Soldier Tradesman. To Apply for the job posting from Indian Army, please click on the Apply Now button below.Company Name: Indian Army
Post Name: Soldier Tradesman
No of Posts: 2
Salary: Not Disclosed
Education: 10TH, 8TH
Location: Nagpur, Jodhpur, Udaipur, Barmer, Pali, Banswara, Dungarpur, Sirohi
Last Date: 24-10-2020
1. Physical Fitness Test (At Rally site)
2. Physical Measurement (At Rally Site)
3. Medical Test
4. Written Test Through Common Entrance Examination (CEE)
How To Apply:
1. Army Rect rally be held for eligible candidates. All eligible candidates of Dungarpur, Banswara, Sirohi, Udaipur, Pratapgarh, Pali, Jalore, Barmer, Jodhpur, Jaisalmer and Nagaur districts for SOL GD. SOL TECH, SOL CLK/SKT AND SOL TDN (10TH & 8 H) on announcement during the period from 22 Nov 2020 to 31 Mar 2021 (exact date, location and venue of rally will be confirmed later as per COVID-19 pandemic situation). Online registration is mandatory and will be open from 10 Sep 2020 to 24 Oct 2020. Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registerd e-mail 15 days prior to the commencement of rally. Candidates should reach the venue on given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Cards. Any candidate who fails to submit his application will not be allowed to participate in the Rally
(a) Admit Card.
(c) Education Certificate
(d) Domicile Certificate.
(e) Caste Certificate.
(f) Religion Certificate.
(g) School Character Certificate.
(h) Character Certificate
(j) Unmarried Certificate.
(k) Relationship Certificate.
(l) NCC Certificate.
(m) Sports Certificate
(o) Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAR Card.
1. Candidates are advised to bring sufficient eatables and drinking water Administration. with them since recruitment is a time consuming process.
2. Candidates will be permitted entry into the rally site only on production of Admit Card in duplicate generated online through the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Anyone found with fake admit card will be handed over to Civil Police.
3. Recruitment into the army is a free service. Candidates are advised not to pay bribe to any one for recruitment as it is based purely on merit. Selection process during recruitment at all stages is computerized and transparent. Therefore, candidates are advised to be beware of touts as they cannot help them at any stage.
4. Candidates are advised to check their age & education criteria before participating in the rally. Candidates found under age / overage and not meeting education criteria will be disqualified.
5. Candidates are advised to check their age & education criteria before participating in the rally. Candidates found under age / overage and not meeting education criteria will be disqualified.
6. Giving / taking bribe, production of bogus / fake certificates and indulging in unfair means is a criminal offence and liable for punishment under law.